IT - Application & Software Development
Apr 13, 2021
Our client is seeking a Senior Business Analyst. This position is a member of the Business Solutions team, reporting to the Manager, BA's.
- 10+ years progressive business analysis/business consulting experience, supporting and leading large/enterprise-wide projects.Specific skills such as communication, organization, time management etc.
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills. Ability to multi-task in a multi-faceted role within a high paced environment.
- Strong relationship management, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of requirements elicitation, analysis, documentation and management.
- Ability to apply techniques associated with data and process modeling.
- Advanced knowledge of the project management lifecycle (PMLC) and experience with various applications of the software development lifecycle (Waterfall, Iterative, Agile).
- Expertise in Wealth Management domain and Wealth Management Front Office and Back Office Full Service is a definite advantage
- Experience in defining business rules and using UML for visual modeling is a strong advantage
- Hands-on experience with use cases and user stories is an asset
- Familiarity with business assessment tools (e.g. feasibility studies, business cases, cost/benefit analysis, project sizing and costing) is an asset.
- Working knowledge of SQL is an asset.
- University degree/college diploma
- Canadian Securities Course or related certification is an asset.