IT - Application & Software Development
Contract to Perm
Mar 03, 2021
Duration: Short term contract moving to permanent role
- Be responsible for assisting/ leading Supply chain management and EWM initiatives for Direct Fulfillment centers.
- Design, implement, and test large scale projects and enhancements in SAP ECC & EWM supply chain processes
- Participate in the full SDLC (Agile), including iterative development, estimations and design sessions.
- Deliver project assignments on time and with high quality.
- Collaborate with Architects and other Software Engineering resources in designing and implementing integrated, enterprise solutions.
- Work with distributed teams across various time zones.
- Act as subject matter expert (SME) in assigned business and technical domains with an excellent understanding of business and system processes, inter relationship/dependencies/interactions among system components and how things work end to end. Act as the “go-to” person on integration related questions.
- Interface with Business Stakeholders, IT infrastructure teams and Development teams to ensure that business requirements are properly implemented with SAP ECC and SAP EWM
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with Business Clients. Provide System Requirements Documents (SRD) and System External Specifications (SES) documents to the UAT and System test groups, to assist with testing scenarios
- Coordinate training and rollout plans for new projects and enhancements
- Provide expert technical direction to developers on developing forms and reports
- Provide support (such as regression testing, post go-live support) on project initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering and 6 years’ experience
- 6+ years total experience as an engineer in SAP environment with minimum 3 SAP implementations
- 3+ years of functional experience in Supply chain and SAP EWM
- 3+ years of experience in SAP MM / SD Modules
- Inbound and Outbound design and configuration for both Retail & e-Commerce Distribution centers.
- Design of warehouse processes including technical elements warehouse structure like Storage types, warehouse process types, put away and stock removal strategies, process & lay out oriented storage control,
- Replenishment process, customer orders- combined picking (multi step picking)
- Warehouse stock types and UOMs
- Wave template design and release mechanism
- Cartonisation using work center and RF
- RF configuration, lay out design and mapping
- Order reservation in EWM and processing queues
- Packing using work center and RF
- Debugging ABAP programs and technical objects
- Knowledge on Custom development using BADIs and user exits
- Internal warehouse process design for cycle count, inventory adjustments, bin-bin transfers and annual physical inventory
- CIF – interface for initial and delta transfer of master data and transaction data
- Handling dangerous goods using standard EHS module of SAP
- PPF – printing design and configuration – immediate and batch processing
- Goods issue and goods receipt processing and warehouse movement updates to ECC
- Experience with highly scalable, high performance, 100% stable SAP application development
- Agile experienced.
One of North America's most recognized brand names, continues on new development initiatives. Work as part of a super collaborative team culture.