IT - Application & Software Development
Sep 23, 2023
Our client, a leading company in the financial services vertical in the GTA Core, is looking for a CMS Lead who is used to working in a complex environment. Reporting to the CIO and working alongside leadership and other key stakeholders, the CMS Lead will contribute to a wide range of projects.
What’s in it for you?
You would be joining a dynamic organization in downtown Toronto, that embraces cutting edge technology to drive their business vision. In addition to a generous compensation package, our client empowers its teams to harness new ideas, and allows staff unleash their imaginations to create innovative products and services to improve services and respond to customer needs.
Broker Management System Data Migration
- Manage the migration of Broker Partner BMS data onto the clients Applied Epic instance, as well as other enterprise solutions, including Applied Systems’ CSR24 and others. Activities include setting data migration approach, completing system configuration and set-up activities, and collaborating with Broker Partners, third party solution providers, and MSP teams.
- Facilitate working and training sessions with Broker Partner staff, providing structured forums for discussion, decision-making, and learning.
- Manage Epic process/workflow decisions to maintain consistency throughout our partner channels.
- Work effectively in a projectized, cross-functional environment through collaboration and planning and disciplined execution on interdependent activities.
- Provide post-implementation support to Broker Partners, including Epic optimization
- Ensure applications meet enterprise and Broker Partners requirements, data, and performance goals, and identify and resolve application issues.
- Manage ongoing requests, application performance, and optimization activities in line with response/completion/quality SLAs, communicating clearly and professionally with Broker Partners.
- Identify, lead, and execute ongoing maintenance, control and compliance, and continuous improvement processes and initiatives.
- Self-driven and confident approach to tackling accountabilities with pace.
- College diploma or university degree in IT or related field.
- Strong technical skills with minimum of 2 years of experience in a technology environment, preferably with a focus on data and configuration management.
- Experience in application management, with focus on identification, organization, and control of configuration changes.
- Experience in software development, including scripting languages for filtering and cleaning data.
- Knowledge of Canada’s P&C and/or Benefits insurance industry.
- Excellent customer service, attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Quick learner who can transfer learned knowledge by training other software users.
- Knowledge of Applied System’s quite of applications, including Epic and CSR24 nice to have.