IT - IT Support & Sales
Oct 06, 2022
Our client, a fast-growing IT Services Company in the GTA
What’s in it for you?
Our client offers a competitive compensation & employee benefits plan. At the same time, our client empowers its teams to harness new ideas, and allows staff to unleash their business, teamwork, and interpersonal skills to create exceptional services and respond to customer needs. They encourage their staff to share ideas that could help the company grow, and not hold back.
- Identify technical needs and what is "out of alignment" of multiple clients
- Will be the technical eyes and ears of clients. They will know in detail the client's IT infrastructure, and properly document it.
- Transfer all necessary documentation and information to CIO, so CIO can make recommendations to clients
- Will fast track systems for client ticket inquiries
- Problem solve and identify any areas of client's technology setup that needs adjustments. Make recommendations to CIO on how to maximize client's current systems, and how to bring it up to higher standards
- Take ownership of clients IT environment. Become expert on it and make recommendations for improvement. (reduce # of tickets)
- Completion of a college or university program in IT management, network administration, computer science, computer programming, or computer networking
- Network administrator or L2 experience
- Exceptional documentation, communication, and client facing skills