One of the world's best pension investment funds undergoing major technology transformation and modernization.
What's in it for you
Work on technology team providing the most innovative, efficient, and secure solutions. Development and growth opportunities.
- Help to deliver new quality features and services to our clients, early and often, improve technical practices, eliminate waste, reduce delivery risks, and participate in issue resolutions.
- Collaborate closely with analysts, Developers, DevOps engineers and clients in a high-performing Agile Scrum team.
- Scope, design, implement and test solutions, manage technical operations, triage and fix operational issues using a range of development technologies with code and low code application development.
- Maintain legacy systems and work to transition from them.
- Help the enterprise take full advantage of what the Cloud has to offer.
- Help develop automated tests and workflows, auditable configurations and reports from systems and microservice-based integrations.
- Participate and drive team and technology improvements such as test automation and DevOps practices
- Pick up new technology skills and can work across business domains.
- 10+ years’ experience in full stack development
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Management or related.
- Experienced delivering major features for financial services
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to take end-to-end ownership
- Excellent knowledge of software development principles and design patterns
- Proficient in at least two general purpose languages, such as C#, React JS, Java, Python
- Experienced in at least two development frameworks, such as Spring Boot, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core
- Some knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Experience in Modern Web frameworks, Serverless Functions, and development tools such as ServiceNow, SharePoint Online, Power Platform would be large asset
- Experience in Test Automation Tools (Selenium) etc. would be an asset
- Skilled in modern development tools and practices, such as GitHub, CI/CD, unit testing would be an asset
- Adaptable and can quickly pick up new technology skills, working across multiple business domains