IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 06, 2022
A Fortune 100 company, a global household name, voted as one of the best companies to work for in Canada
What's in it for you?
Join and be coached by an award winning high- performance development team, in a technically advanced environment. A collaborative working environment with a great deal of flexibility and autonomy. Work on challenging complex projects, in support of their key business areas and often global in scope.
2-5 yrs of Java development or a recent graduate of the Co-op program with an emphasis on the following technology;
Java, Springboot and Angular
- Provide assistance on the full life cycle development of existing as well as proposed applications
- Develop front-end and back-end services to support strategic and divisional initiatives or projects.
- Innovate, implement and socialize end-to-end solutions for strategic initiatives based working with with business partners and development team members
- Assist in designing, developing, prototyping and implementing scalable, reusable and robust regional business solutions
- Work on Java, Sprinboot and Angular fullstack development projects.