IT - Project Management
Oct 06, 2022
Our client is a leader in care services.
The role: Reporting to the Director, PMO, the PM will help manage enterprise projects ensuring they meet timelines and fall within budget using PMI methodologies.
- Plan, manage and deliver distinct projects through all specific phases, in alignment with business and / or enterprise strategies.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- University degree or college diploma. Working knowledge of the PMBOK guide and methodologies
- 5 years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution
- Strong familiarity with project management software
- Knowledge of smartsheet and asset
- Working knowledge of a Microsoft environment
- Understanding of software development methodologies
- Understanding of Change Management and Change Management principals
- Technically competent with various software programs and solid working knowledge of current Internet technologies
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential