IT - IT Support & Sales
Oct 06, 2022
Our client: A growing consulting firm with a focus on EPM solutions.
· Partner with third-party vendors to procure, ship, and image owned and leased assets to employees
· Partner with accounting to manage depreciation of owned assets.
· Manage global hardware inventory per depreciation schedule and new hire pipeline.
· Manage contract terms of third-party leasing vendors.
· Create New Hire Profiles through Microsoft Office and Zoom.
· Provide administrative support to Power Apps and SharePoint.
· Manage data security policies.
· Own completing client questionnaires related to Data Privacy and Information Security for all RFPs.
· Managing phishing attacks.
· Provide education and training to employees on Information Security and phishing.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in IT or at least 5+ years of relevant professional experience in the IT space.
· Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Power Apps, and SharePoint applications.
· Experience working across multiple time zones.
· Proven ability to build relationships across multiple business lines.
· Strong customer focus. Demonstrate a sense of urgency.
· Can successfully prioritize multiple projects at one time.