IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 06, 2022
Before going through the qualifications please understand that we are flexible! If you feel you have other expertise/experience that would make you a good fit, please apply, and tell us why in a cover letter.
- Intermediate to Advanced level in SQL.
- Solid grasp of Microsoft SQL Server/Azure SQL
- Proficiency with Power BI and Power BI Server.
- Intermediate understanding of other RDBMS databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Oracle.
- Understanding of AWS data related technologies
- An ability to prioritize, coordinate and handle various tasks carefully and accurately.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such Git.
- Experience with Python a plus
- Knowledge of other database technologies such as NoSQL or Graph is a plus.
is a professional sports and commercial real estate company based in Toronto, Ontario.
- Build and maintain Power BI Reports based on business needs
- Develop, implement, and optimize stored procedures and functions using SQL.
- Build database schemas and structures for data population
- Build data transformations and cleans data for analysis.
- Collaborate with other teams, such as Applications, BI, CRM, and Security, to provide data related support.
- Optimize and maintain legacy data related systems and code
- Provide data management support to Digital Labs and the business
- Continuous improvement of data development ecosystem (store, process, cleanse, use)
- Ability to handle common database procedures such as access requests, upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.