IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 06, 2022
Our client, a leading financial services company in the GTA, is seeking a Senior Test Automation Specialist to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation & employee benefits plan 100% employer paid
- Hybrid work model
- Generous vacation time
- Working with a globally recognized organization
- Summer hours
- Reviewing functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of what we build and how to test it
- Evaluating all scripts and recommend changes as per the requirements
- Minimizing test cycles time via automation but reducing automation maintenance efforts/costs
- Enhance the automation test strategy to incorporate microservices
- 5+ years direct experience in software development with strong, hands-on experience in software automation testing, test case development, test execution, test results analysis, and test optimization.
- API Automation
- Selenium or Katalon
- Test case development
- Non-functional testing
- Manual testing
- SQL and Java Scripting
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering
- Exp within financial services