IT - Project Management
Oct 06, 2022
Our client is a global leader in CPM/EPM space.
- Design Change Management offering to enhance client’s adoption of CPM/EPM Solutions
- Collaborate closely with Delivery team to deploy change management package through design and delivery of client implementations.
- Develop and oversee training and communication requirements used to support Change Management offering.
- Create sustainable method to evaluate client’s disposition for change. Oversee actionable solutions to reduce impact.
- Provide leadership to delivery resources to carry out change initiatives related to client implementations.
- Define and track feedback loops and success metrics for Change Management portfolio.
- Provide oversight and development to Change Management team.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Organizational Development, Human Resources or related or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years’ experience with change management, including change strategy, organizational change enablement or related experience.
- 5+ years guiding large-scale transformation projects.
- Experience with project management (planning, organizing, and managing resources to successfully achieve project goals and objectives.
- Experience in EPM/ CPM space.
- Change Management certification highly preferred (Prosci ADKAR or other)
- Demonstrated ability to present and report project plans and cost benefit analysis to key stakeholders, and executives.
- Successfully communicate across a variety of leadership styles. Adapt message and delivery connect with each stakeholder.