IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 06, 2022
Our client is a leading Digital Finance Transformation advisory, building a unique experience for each client, combining finance and operational data into interactive dashboards and real-time analytics. We hire OneStream experts and premier integration partner in North America.
What's in it for you?
We are Innovative and Creative. Join an entrepreneurial environment with a collaborative culture. Strong compensation. Unlimited Vacation. Work remotely. Great opportunities for learning and growth.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in such fields as (but not limited to) Accounting, Business, Finance, Information Systems, Mathematics, or CIS, or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years relevant work experience.
- 4+ years of OneStream Consolidation experience.
- 4+ years participating in large complex technology implementations / project work (at least 4+ OneStream deployments).
- Keen ability to lead implementations.
- Demonstrated experience data modeling skills.
- Knowledge of financial accounting processes.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical background (consulting, banking, research).
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent technology skills related to product implementation.
- Experience in a professional services organization is a strong preference
- Proficient in basic computer skills and Microsoft office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to create drafts of project documentation.
- Work with clients on scoping specific projects, and then work with the client to deliver measurable results.
- Ability to have in-depth financial conversations with client stakeholders to hone-in on their needs and wants.
- Ability to configure OneStream metadata, rules, workflows, forms, integrations, cube views, security, and dashboards.
- Assist with designing, building, and testing client applications.
- Document project activities, requirements, and design.
- Communicate personal and project status to project managers.
- Work collaboratively with project teams.