IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 06, 2022
Our client, a leading financial services company in the GTA, is seeking a Application Support Specialist to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation & employee benefits plan 100% employer paid
- Hybrid work model
- Generous vacation time
- Working with a globally recognized organization
- Summer hours
Identifying the application monitoring needs or performance issues and instrumenting them appropriately in AppDynamics and Splunk
- Troubleshooting applications by leveraging APM tools like AppDynamics/Dynatrace
Understanding large scale Java applications, database architectures, application monitoring and fault management.
- 5+ years software development / maintenance experience
- 3 years’ experience in Application Support with focus on improving application reliability
- You are experienced in Core Java Object Oriented programming and understanding of basic Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Good knowledge of REST APIs
- Strong understanding of ITIL service management processes
- Experience with scripting tools
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering
- Exp within financial services
- Site Reliability Engineering expertise