IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 06, 2022
Our client, an industry leading Canadian household name, is undergoing transformation of their Sales and Distribution solutions and seeking a specialist in that area to focus on designing and delivery of full life cycle solutions.
What's in it for you
Be part of a company with an inspiring and unique vision, with a deep commitment to sustainability. Professional and career development opportunities etc.
- Delivery of system solutions related to Sales and Distribution, including full system lifecycle of business process requirements gathering, solution design and build,
- End-to-end system integration with user acceptance testing and go-live.
- Develop and maintain project documentation, configuration documentation, standard
- Operating procedures and other documentation as required during and after executing on Implementation tasks.
- Participate in regular sessions focusing on in-depth understanding of business process
- Requirements, challenges and issues and providing post implementation support.
- Prepare material and provide training to end users.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of industry experience implementing Enterprise solution.
- Knowledge of the Order to Cash process, full life cycle implementation of SAP Sales and Distribution and preferably S4/Hana.
- Strong knowledge in the design, configuration, and testing of applications.
- Sales and Distribution Master Data
- Sales Order Management
- Pricing and Trade
- Sales Reporting
- Supporting users both during business and after hours on a weekly rotational basis.
- Strong understanding of integration procedures of systems with EWM/MM/FI/LE(Shipping)/EDI.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Post-Secondary Graduate in Computer Science, Business or Engineering.