IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 06, 2022
- Experience with Excel, Macros, VBA, SQL and Tableau.
- Experience with data collection, analysis and production of various customized and adhoc reports.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce adoption best practices and how to measure adoption.
- Knowledge and experience working with Salesforce reporting and analytics capabilities.
- Ability to work with customers to understand and act based on their needs, assess risks, and achieve a valued result.
- Excellent organization, communication, presentation, interpersonal, negotiation, facilitation, influencing, relationship management and process driving skills.
- Proven leadership skills: ability to tactfully bring opinions, comments, and thoughts forward.
- Great relationship management with internal clients and with peer groups by creating an open and trusting environment.
- Facilitate the discovery of alternatives and drives decision-making to closure and action.
- Ability to guide a group, recognize issues that need to be dealt with, and ensure everyone is heard.
- Ability to gather information by applying approaches or styles applicable to the situation.
- A College or University degree, preferably in Information Technology, Business Systems.
- An expert in the application of business analysis core competencies with at least 5 years of experience (Excel, Macro, VBA and Tableau).
- A talented Technical Salesforce expert who can advise regarding the use of Salesforce to support business processes.
- A strategic thinker who appropriately applies a variety of planning, analysis, modelling, and documentation techniques to design solutions and build progress to business executives, product owners and other stakeholders during sprint reviews including reporting, dashboard design and Tableau integration.
- A strong communicator who listens and picks up on the spoken and unspoken words to excel at delivering, understanding, and interpreting messages through verbal discussions and in writing.
- A talented resource who assists with user acceptance testing and iterate based on feedback.
- A collaborative team member who develops a strong understanding of business partner challenges, requirements objectives, and other operational aspects of the business using applicable facilitation and analysis approaches and the assessment of alternative solutions.
A complex life insurance organization.
- Compile information from various sources and formats, analyze and produce easily readable reports for the Account Executives, Advisors and Clients.
- Integrate data from multiple reporting systems to identify benefit plan utilization trends, cost management opportunities and to support clients plan design decision making.
- Provide support for ad hoc customized reports requested by clients. This includes identification of requirements, source of data, analysis, and formatting for delivery to client or facilitating coordination of this through internal resources.
- Evaluate and improve existing systems that are in place as well as collaborating with teams within the business to integrate these new systems to streamline workflow and company processes.
- Partner with IT to develop and review business requirements to ensure business needs are clearly understood.
- Perform detailed testing to ensure accurate implementation of new releases and/or system changes.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction through the delivery of timely and high-quality solutions to customer problems and metrics to support this process.