Our client, a global asset management firm, is looking for a Sharepoint Specialist who is used to working in a large, complex environment. They will lead as a thought partner for customer groups, advise on business requirements, and implement and maintain functionality to support service delivery and alignment of teams where multiple services/systems come together for client users.
What’s in it for you?
You would be joining a dynamic organization in downtown Toronto, that embraces cutting edge technology to drive their business vision. In addition to a generous compensation package, our client empowers its teams to harness new ideas, and allows staff unleash their imaginations to create innovative products and services to improve services and respond to customer needs.
Provide support for SharePoint and Power Platform custom developed products/applications
Sharepoint solutioning and development
Support Director to build out SP roadmap
• Resolving client problems and queries relating to SPO and Power platform
• Take ownership of all queries, and identify and highlight issues to relevant departments for resolution and follow through until resolved
• Work closely service provider to drive issue resolutions
• Communicate regularly with the client, making sure they are kept informed at all times of the status of their issue(s) until resolution is in place
• Trend analysis and reporting on service
• Establish and comply with SLAs
• To keep informed of new changes / defects that have been made to the program
• An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences, developing and coaching diverse teams, and ensuring diverse perspectives are heard
• Bachelors degree is required, with a focus in Computer and Information Science preferably
• Software Development and Application Support experience with SharePoint, SharePoint Online, and Power Platform
• NET, Azure Cloud, MS SQL
• Excellent troubleshooting skills