IT - Application & Software Development
May 27, 2022
Our client.... is revolutionizing EMR in Ontario.
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic opportunity to grow within the team and throughout the organization
- Professional development and continuous in-house learning opportunities
- Fun, friendly and dynamic work environment with a passion for digital health
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- Exceptional group benefits package paid by the organization
The Solution Architect will work with stakeholders to advance the maturity of Electronic Medical Record (EMR) solutions.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to provide IT architecture expertise throughout the product or service development lifecycle to advance the mature use of Electronic Medical Record (EMR) solutions
- Provide architecture leadership on EMR/EHR interoperability initiatives including planning and requirements development, design, validation and the publication and support of specifications
- Architect the design, development, delivery and ongoing enhancement products and services including application development and data warehousing
- Advance requirements for the collection and exchange of health information using health data, terminology and messaging standards and provincial interface standards
- Formally develop and document architectural artifacts.
- Leverage ISO and other recognized provincial security control frameworks to ensure and advance minimum privacy and security practices
- Lead and facilitate cross-stakeholder EMR technology workshops
- University degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in Information Technology (IT) architecture and standards
- Minimum five (5) years IT architecture experience in designing, integrating or working with Ministry of Health and/or Ontario Health provincial services
- Experience implementing relevant digital health standards, including messaging and content standards (e.g.: FHIR, OAuth2, OpenID, SNOMED etc)
- Experience with message transformation, (e.g.: Rhapsody), strong understanding of MS Office 365 and Azure technologies
- Experience with solution and application architecture design life cycle using agile/scrum methodologies.
- TOGAF certification preferred
- Experience with data warehousing preferred
- Experience with health sector privacy and security principles and relevant frameworks such as ISO 27001/27002, PIA and TRA frameworks.
- Nice to have CISSP designation
- Experience with community-based EMR solutions and office technologies