IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 06, 2022
Our client, a leading online gaming company, is seeking a Full-Stack Engineer to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker. They intend to take on over 60 new team members here in Canada.
What’s in it for you?
- 100% remote or hybrid work model
- 4 weeks’ vacation
- Competitive compensation & employee benefits plan
- Design, develop, test, and deploy Java services built mostly on top of Dropwizard, Spring and Hibernate.
- Architect & have technical ownership of platform (micro)services, including enhancing services and greenfield projects
- Utilize modern technologies such as Kafka, Docker, Consul, Gradle, Traefik etc. to create robust and scalable systems
- Design, develop, test and maintain websites and micro frontends built mostly on top of React and Angular using TypeScript to create an amazing experience for our end user
- Architect and have technical ownership of website components, including enhancing modules and greenfield projects
- Experience in high traffic application design, system performance and scalability
- Experience in web services, distributed systems, microservices and highly available and scalable applications
- Experience designing and implementing RESTful APIS
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code/UI components/libraries
- Excellent understanding of unit test principles, multi-layer architecture, SOA principles and best development practice
- Strong understanding and interest in Agile methods such as scrum/Kanban, domain and test-driven development, and continuous delivery
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Experience creating online games