IT - Application & Software Development
May 27, 2022
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives. A company that believes in work/life balance, promotion from within and recognizing top performers etc.
What’s in it for you?
Join a team in expansion mode. Be at the forefront of technology transformation in a Fortune 500 firm.
- Champion new approaches and help transform our technological capabilities in new Technology Stack Design, Develop and Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of assigned user stories
- Adherence to working practices as defined in the team documentation
- Adherence to coding standards and best practices as defined in the team documentation
- Conduct code reviews to ensure consistent adherence to standards and to make recommendations where necessary Delivery of high-quality documentation as required
- Active participation in the Agile regular meetings: daily standups, planning meetings, demos and retrospectives
- Work effectively with the Product Owner, Scrum Master, Technical Lead, Business Stakeholders and other technology teams in order to achieve success within agile delivery frameworks
- Willingness to embrace the flexibility of agile development and support fellow team members Contribute to the design of technical solutions
- General support of fully integrated, highly available production environments
- Analysis of information systems processes and monitoring of key performance metrics
- 3+ Yrs. of experience
- Full understanding of the SDLC, including programming and testing
- A deep understanding of web technology stack including extensive experience in React.js, Bootstrap JSX, Junit, Java Script, HTML 5 and CSS
- Experience with Micro service or RESTful API using Java Spring Boot Framework
- Working knowledge of programming best practices and design patterns such as MVC & MVVM Working knowledge of security best practices (OWASP) and OAUTH2
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP etc.) Exposure to Engineering practices such as TDD is desirable
- Experience with Python, Kafka, MVC, SQL skills, CI/CD integration using Jenkins and related tools are assets