IT - Systems Integration
Oct 06, 2022
Business Systems Analyst
Our client is looking for talented individuals to trail blaze with. If you thrive on innovative projects where you can influence the direction of technical strategy, now is the time to join their national practice. They need to increase their capacity to satisfy growing client demand and are looking for top talent.
Your future duties and responsibilities
· Work with the Technical Team and business to determine requirements and transform them into System specification.
· Work with their Process Excellence team to understand business process mapping for as-is and to-be processes.
· Work with their Process Excellence team to specify changes to existing business processes and/or creating new business processes to meet specific customer requirements.
· Communicating with stakeholders of varying technical ability and subject matter expertise.
· Work with project team and business stakeholder to translate between business and technical requirements.
· Facilitate process workshops to gather business and functional requirements.
· Support business cases and project proposals development.
· Follow up with action items from meetings or risk/issue registers.
· Work with QA and Testing team to create, execute and review Test Plans and Test Scenarios
· Work with QA and Testing team to validate Test Results and analyzing defects.
· Work with L&D team to prepare and organize reviews and training sessions.
· Ability to analyze, research, organize and prioritize tasks and meet multiple deadlines.
· Coach new or less experienced colleagues and serve as a reference point throughout requirements.
Required Qualifications To Be Successful In This Role
· Minimum 5+ plus years’ experience as a Business Systems Analyst within the IT industry.
· Education: College or University Degree or equivalent practical experience.
· Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
· Ability to clearly communicate with business and technical stakeholders.
· Excellent problem solving and analytical abilities.
· Experience with Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
· Experience in Agile methodology.
· Demonstrated ability to support multiple projects concurrently, balancing deliverables and ability to prioritize deliverables across projects.
· Excellent problem solving skills, creativity, and insight with the ability to resolve crisis situations with clients.
· Strong interpersonal, and business presentation skills.
· Comfortable in front of a technical or managerial audience.
Nice to Have:
· D365 Experience
· Experience with back office systems used for accounts receivables and general ledger (Sage)
· Experience with solutions used in the financial advisory and tax service business
· Managing project using DevOps
· Service Now Experience.
· Product Owner or Scrum Master experience.