IT - Application & Software Development
Jan 28, 2022
Our client, a well know Software Company for Marketing and Public Relations, is seeking a Manager, Engineering to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker. Our client is the biggest name in their field and is creating changing impact on how their clients can succeed.
This role can be 100% remote across Canada or US.
EST work hours are preferred.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is happily allowing a fully remote work environment post Covid-19, they offer a competitive compensation & employee benefits plan. At the same tome, our client empowers its teams to harness new ideas, and allows staff unleash their imaginations to create innovative products and services to improve our service and respond to customer needs. They encourage their staff to share ideas that could help the company grow, and not hold back.
- Oversea 2 teams of 10 (Dev, QA and intern’s)
- Ensuring the team deliver’s high-quality, robust, scalable software solutions to meet the needs of the organization
- Coach individual contributors such that they adhere to the organisations and Scrum development methodologies
- Improve our client’s experience and optimize internal processes for maximum efficiency
- Previous experience as a Manager
- Understanding of Java, SpringCloud, Docker, Kubernetes, SQL, NoSQL, ElasticSearch and AWS
- Ability to empower individual contributors to reach their maximum potential
Nice to Have:
- Agile Methodology Experience
- Great Communication Skills
- Experienced collaborating with team members