IT - Application & Software Development
Jan 28, 2022
6 Month contract
- Three or more years software quality assurance experience
- Experience writing test plans, analyzing functional and non-functional requirements, determining scope, identifying risks and developing test cases
- Solid experience conducting mobile app testing, gaming applications are a plus
- Knowledge of SDLC, Dual Track Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of test tools, processes and methodologies. Test management, defect management, black box testing, API testing, SIT, UAT, A/B testing, etc.
- Experiences with source control such as Git, SVN, Perforce, TFS, etc.
- Experience setting up test suites using any automation frameworks such as Selenium, Protractor, Mocha-Chai, Appium or similar automation tools
- Has worked with both internal and external QA teams as well as directly with the larger internal team (developers, designers etc.)
Our client, a leading Canadian owned VR gaming company.
- Create QA artifacts such as test plans and strategies with a focus on optimized testing coverage
- Execute test cases (automated) and analyze results, report bugs and errors to the product team.
- Review and keep track of client deliverables, update the product team on status and provide detailed analyses when required
- Balance work across multiple products and coordinate with external QA teams
- Participate in all scrum activities while working in a Dual Track production methodology
- Keep track of all in house devices and stay up to date with the latest app store requirements