IT - Application & Software Development
Jan 28, 2022
Duration: One year to start, with a high probability of renewal.
- 6+ years of experience with building, integrating and deploying of n-tier web applications using Java and Java-based application frameworks
- 2+ years of experience developing service-oriented systems
- Strong knowledge of web applications technology stack, including WAS Server, Oracle RDBMS and Angular development
- Experience with Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes and Container Management Technologies in general
- Experience with IBM RTC, Git/GitHub, SQL, Flyway, Ant, Maven, Ivy, Groovy, Gradle, Jenkins, Job DSL, SonarQube and Nexus in both Windows and Linux environments
- Experience with JCasC and Helm is an asset
- Knowledge of version control, feature/ release branching & trunk based development strategies
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment is preferred
Our client is a leading insurance company.