IT - Systems Integration
Jan 28, 2022
• Act as Workday expert to help align business needs with Workday data structure, features and functionality
• Ensure business requirements are clearly defined, documented, communicated, implemented and tested for all assigned projects
• Analyze , design and develop solutions and deliver product to best optimize and automate Workday
• Provide post-production migration support of functional modifications or enhancements to Workday and/or other HR systems and tools.
• Responsible for complex configuration, customizing and developing Workday components/modules
• Serve as the Workday SME; actively participate in Workday releases and staying ahead of newly introduced Workday features/functionality
• Apply various Workday technologies and techniques to a wide variety of projects to help clients achieve a high degree of success and satisfaction
• Coordinate, troubleshoot and manage system integration issues to resolution
• Experience with Security management, Tenant management and Vendor management????
• Bachelor's degree; Master's or advanced certifications strongly preferred.
• 3+ years of experience as a hands-on Workday SME, configuring and maintaining modules related to HCM, learning, compensation, performance, talent, benefits, recruiting, etc.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills to work with internal executive leadership and clients directly to resolve issues
• Good understanding of HR functional areas, practices, reporting needs and data analysis
• Advanced computer skills required; strong knowledge of Microsoft Office365
• Ability to create project plans and timelines based upon understanding of tasks and milestones
• Ability to drive completion of project phases from discovery and design through go-live and support
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and have a proven ability to work with others
• Aptitude for continuous learning