Our client is a leading accounting and advisory firm providing audit, tax and advisory services across Canada and globally. They enjoy an enviable position in the marketplace as the fifth largest national firm in the country and a clear leader in the privately held business space.
Their brand is synonymous with trust. They are privileged to work with some of Canada’s most successful private and public organizations; and are very proud to have been recognized by the Great Place to Work Institute as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for the last six consecutive years.
As a Senior Microsoft Dynamics 365 Technical Analyst, you will be a key team member of their Application Support Team, responsible for supporting and customizing the Microsoft Dynamics 365 landscape, current ERP Integrations, perform performance tuning of the system and support the upgrade process to migrate the firm’s current CRM system to the latest Dynamics 365 platform.
Reporting to the CRM Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Resolving issues escalated from level one support team and working with IT groups on break/fix issues
- Application administration, configuration, security, SOX compliance, integrity and management of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Assisting in extending CRM application functionality utilizing core Dynamics CRM functionality and third-party add-ons
- Operational analysis and reporting as required
- Maintain application solution consistency across Development, Quality Assurance, and Production environment
- Participating in the testing and rollout of new enhancements
- Creating and supporting functional documentation, able to own the CRM technical landscape and provide direct user support
- Computer Science degree or equivalent education
- Must have at least 5+ years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics, with the least 3 years supporting Microsoft Dynamics 365 customizations, configuration, integration
- Must have a solid technical understanding of Dynamics 365modules (Sales, Project Services Automation, Marketing, Power Automate, Power Apps)
- Experience with database design principles
- Solid business acumen, management, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable experience working with cross functional teams
- Commitment to excellence and attention to detail
- Proven problem solver with solid analytical skills
- Strong command of the English language