IT - Application & Software Development
Jan 28, 2022
Our client, a leading financial services company in the GTA, is seeking a Security Operations Engineer to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation & employee benefits plan
- 100% remote work
- Very generous vacation time
- Identifying security responsibilities in the various operational roles and working closely with the Compliance Manager to ensure proper tracking and reporting of continuous monitoring activities for regulatory (i.e., PCI and SOC2) compliance.
- Hold a security approver role within the Change Advisory Board, as well as be a member of the security incident response team to oversee maintenance of evidence for forensic purposes
- Be the technical point of contact for third party assessors performing internal and/or external VA scanning, web application assessments and/or manual pen testing activities
- Strong understanding of cloud security deployments
- Understanding of Windows/Linux attack vectors
- Exp with Local firewall configuration on endpoints / servers
- Understanding of Azure & 0365 cloud security controls
- Linux and Windows system administration exp
- Basic scripting knowledge (bash, powershell, python)
- Basic understanding of Docker Ansible and Jenkins
- IP, TLS
- SIEM solutions
- Windows Active directory
- MITRE attack
- Apache, tomcat and their architectures
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering