IT - Project Management
Jan 28, 2022
Our client is an end-to-end Commerce services provider that is seeking a Program Manager to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker.
What’s in it for you?
- Uncapped Vacation Days
- Provide Laptop & Hardware
- Competitive compensation & employee benefits plan
- Remote Work Model
- Responsible for setting the schedule and budget for the program and are responsible for the success of all the projects in that program. Your goal is to support the long-term growth of the business.
- Createa program roadmap to represent the planned work across the entire program. You will also tie the program (as well as individual projects) to the customer’s business goals
- Measure, manage and report on project health according to the defined reporting standards, KPIs, governance structure and rules of engagement
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Program Manager or equivalent with at least 3 years of leading projects and programs in the ecommerce space.
At least 3-5 years of leading projects and programs in a professional service environment
Comprehensive knowledge of project/program management methodologies and tools, including Agile and Waterfall.
Nice to Have:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PMP certification