IT - Executive
Jan 28, 2022
Product Director, full time
- 8+ years experience in product management and/or business analysis
Nice To Haves:
- Certification in product management, product ownership, and/or scrum management
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Business Management, or related field
Our client is…
- A global full-service digital consultancy firm. Their global team is dedicated to delivering seamlessly integrated strategies, user experiences, cross-platform development, deployment, training, and ongoing support.
- Manage a sub-regional team of product managers, supporting regional Product Management initiatives as required
- Work closely with client and project stakeholders to translate the intended solution or product vision to actionable tasks and specifications
- Manage optimization planning to bring continuous value to long-term products and initiatives
- Work with Strategy, Client Services and Project Management to determine the approach, deliverables and estimated effort necessary for the near and long-term product ownership and related business analysis activities.
isgSearch is a leading Canadian recruitment firm based in the GTA specializing in Information Technology. We understand how the IT industry is evolving, and we can identify the skills that are required in today’s marketplace.
For more information about this role, apply today!