IT - IT Support & Sales
Jan 28, 2022
12 months to start
• Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in digital design and user experience with a strong desire to focus on user-centered design and responsive designs
• Proven experience with Interaction designs
• Solid UX and UI Practice/Process
• University degree or certification in User Experience related field or equivalent work experience
• Solid portfolio demonstrating impactful customer experiences, including experience developing digital products from initial concept through to implementation
• Design experience ranging across web and mobile (mobile web and native applications)
• Strong knowledge and experience designing wireframes, UI patterns and interactive prototypes using industry software (e.g. Sketch and inVision)
Our client is a large, complex, Insurance Organization.
• Lead the design of digital features for web and mobile.
• Apply sound user-centred design principles to influence project strategy and direction.
• Take ownership to drive the UX strategy - be an evangelist for UX practices across the company.
• Develop user scenarios, user flows, design concepts, low and high-fidelity wireframes and prototypes, UI standards documents, and other design documents as needed.
• Plan and execute user research / user testing to validate ideas and refine designs.
• Ensure standards and best practices are appropriately communicated and documented.