IT - Application & Software Development
Jan 28, 2022
Duration: 6 month contract with chance of extension
Must Have :
- 5-8 Experience in Data Engineering development and best practices.
- Experience in Data completeness and accuracy checks and setup.
- Accomplished expert SQL Skills to include data management, mining, and modeling
- Advanced SQL knowledge, database, and data modeling knowledge are a must.
- Strong business acumen, understanding of data and information.
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform especially at BigQuery, Airflow, pubsub, and dataflow are preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to write technical documents.
- Ability to communicate issues and recommend solutions in a timely manner to Management.
- Retail experience will be considered an asset.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and development practices
- Experience with a variety of database platforms and technologies.
One of North America's most recognized brand names. as part of the IT Canada Analytics team and will work closely with Architects, Scrum master, other members of the team.
- Develop ETL processes delivering high-quality code, following coding best practices.
- Create and implement complex analytical data models that support reporting and analytics business requirements.
- Prepare test scripts and perform functional unit, integration, and regression testing. Coordinate and drive user acceptance testing
- Support and troubleshoot issues/bugs in data pipeline and SQLs for analytics
- Analyze the use of data, design and create data marts based on requirements.
- Design and build reporting solutions.
- Experiment with new/emerging technologies in the space and conduct POCs
- Work with Functional/Business resources on day-to-day basis to understand business requirements and processes.
- Work with Technical Lead/Architects to identify solutions/designs based on business requirements provided.
- Provide status reports to Manager/Leads during task execution