IT - Project Management
Dec 09, 2021
One of the world's best pension investment funds undergoing major technology transformation and modernization
What's in it for you
Lead a broad spectrum of exciting real estate and investment technology projects play an integral role in maturing the product and team in a complex environment.
- Lead a broad spectrum of projects that involve the real estate and private equity vendors and in-house solutions.
- Use agile methodologies and partner with stakeholders to deliver solutions that will have a real, tangible impact on performance.
- Responsible for?requirement gathering, data analysis,?process improvement,?automation, testing?and relevant?documentation for various deliverables,?working?within an agile environment.
- Be a team Product Owner: Develop and realize the Product vision (develop roadmaps, manage scope, determine Minimal Viable Products (MVP), research and develop new and innovative ideas
- Build strong relationships with business stakeholders and other IT delivery Teams and manage vendors with the end goal to achieve highest value solutions and decisions
- Participate in all phases of the solution delivery life cycle including planning, requirements definition, prototype solutions, demos, test cases and support for the solution
- work closely with developers and other business analysts, share information, and provide inputs to design and call out risks as necessary
- Support People Leadership: Be a servant leader, provide skill mentorship to team individuals providing technical, analytical and leadership guidance as well as provide input identifying growth opportunities and performance evaluations
- Identify key opportunities to provide effective and innovative technical solutions, based on your knowledge and experience of the products and industry
- Strong understanding of the commercial real-estate business , ideally along with industry standard software like MRI,Yardi, Argus,Taliance and Investran.
- In-depth knowledge of data and the relationship between the data points
- Vendor engagement and vendor management experience including leading or being part of a vendor selection process, contract negotiations, contract governance etc.
- People Leadership and Mentoring experience, actively working with IT Analysts and Developers on the Technical Build, answering questions and removing barriers.
- Proven track record of building trust with and mentoring/growing Analysts. As a leader in the team, you will be expected to be a support pillar, and help elevate the level of the team.
- Demonstrated proficiency in leading delivery on major features and complex projects.
- Exceptional communication skills with stakeholders and external vendors