IT - Project Management
Dec 09, 2021
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives. A company that believes in work/life balance, promotion from within and recognizing top performers etc.
What’s in it for you?
Join a team in expansion mode. Be at the forefront of transformation in a Fortune 500 firm by providing and maturing the analytics to modernize employee engagement and experience.
- Lead HR related analytics working alongside HR and business stakeholders.
- Consolidate and automate reports and create dynamic dashboards to support business insights.
- Be responsible to perform advanced and predictive analysis.
- Provide leadership and communicate the vision and strategy of People Analytics
- Creation and delivery of an integrated HR data layer to support employee and workforce insights across the employee journey.
- Establish employee listening posts to support our voice of the employee framework (surveys, employee champion groups, time-motion studies, benchmarking etc.)
- Consolidate and reimagine HR reporting creating visual and easy to use dashboards
- Manage HR data governance aligning on privacy and accessibility standards, data definition, data quality, and KPI creation
- Perform advanced analysis and predictive modelling to provide people insights that enable business and employee related decision making
- Lead, coach and develop the people analytics team
- Collaborate, support the development on the application of people analytics within the HR team
- Advocate and advise the organization on leading with people analytics
- 5-10 years of People Analytics experience
- Working knowledge with analytical and data tools including SQL, Python/R, Excel, MS Platform and/or Tableau
- Data Transformation/ Extract, Transfer and Load (ETL) experience
- Proven track record of building people analytics capabilities
- An innovative and collaborative leader who drives productive change that delivers tangible business value
- A track record of working collaboratively with multiple departments to identify and solve systemic issues in the collection, analysis and reporting of people analytics