IT - IT Support & Sales
Dec 09, 2021
Training Specialist (Information Technology)
Full Time Permanent, Montreal, Quebec, CA
- Fluent in English and French
- Mastery Level Knowledge of iManage DeskSite 10; Microsoft 365; Microsoft Office
- 5+ years experience delivering learning sessions, live group presentations / virtual classes using web-conferencing tools (Adobe Connect Pro).
- 5+ years proven experience in designing large scale learning programs to meet business objectives incorporating instructional design theory.
- 2+ years proven experience estimating work effort and general timelines for small to mid-size projects.
- Experience coordinating the logistics of learning programs.
- Experience identifying individual learning needs and developing learning plans with associated curriculum and documentation.
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Exceptional client service attitude focusing on professionalism and responsibility.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
IntApp time entry; BigHand Numbering and Templates; Kofax Power PDF). Experience with Captivate, Camtasia, Articulate, MS Team, SharePoint and NetSupport.
Our client is a leading Professional Services firm delivering quality and value to clients around the globe.
- Develop mastery level knowledge in all firm-standard software, products and product upgrades - as well as related policies, procedures, best practices
- Deliver Learning sessions using delivery standards: group classroom delivery, one-on-one coaching, practice sessions, briefings, product demonstrations, workshops, virtual delivery
- Coordinate logistics of learning sessions
- Develop learning small-mid programs collaboratively with SMEs, business stakeholders, fellow trainers and technical resources
- Develop individualized learning plans
- Consult with end users to identify challenges, understand workflow
- interact closely with end-client community