IT - Project Management
Dec 09, 2021
Our client is an end-to-end Commerce services provider that is seeking a Project Manager to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker.
What’s in it for you?
- Uncapped Vacation Days
- Provide Laptop & Hardware
- Competitive compensation & employee benefits plan
- Hybrid work model
- Lead cross-functional, multi-site project teams composed of employees, contractors and external vendors in support of several concurrent projects and initiatives
- Set up and maintain project plans for several projects and report status against project gates (financial, resources, deliverables, etc.) throughout the life of projects.
- Measure, manage and report on project health according to the defined reporting standards, KPIs, governance structure and rules of engagement
- Maintain plans and status against project gates (financial, resources, deliverables, etc.) throughout the life of projects
- 5+ years of Project Management or Professional Services experience in a global organization
- 3+ years experience working on application development /Software/ Hardware/ Infrastructure and complex integration projects.
- Comprehensive knowledge of project/program management methodologies and tools, including Agile and Waterfall.
- Experience with project management and progress tracking tools (MS Project, Smart Sheets, JIRA/Wiki/Confluence). Experience with other Atlassian family of tools is an asset
- Understanding of financial principles including project control measures (Earned Value, Cost Performance indicators)
Nice to Have:
- A bachelor’s degree, College diploma or equivalent experience
- PMP certification