IT - Project Management
Dec 09, 2021
Our client is an end-to-end Commerce services provider that is seeking a Manager, Project Management Office to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker.
What’s in it for you?
- Uncapped Vacation Days
- Provide Laptop & Hardware
- Competitive compensation & employee benefits plan
- Hybrid work model
You will also partner with the stakeholders and project managers to educate them on the new framework, promote adoption and enable them to execute on their priorities. Secondly, you will be responsible for the day to day operations and people management, including resource forecasting, planning and allocation, portfolio management, reporting, performance management and others. Thirdly, you will be acting as a player coach and will manage some projects on your own as well.
- 10+ years of Project Management or Professional Services experience in a global organization
- 5+ years of experience in a management role, with direct reports, with activities related to career pathing and PM coaching/performance management
- 5+ years experience in leading application development /Software/ Hardware/ Infrastructure and complex integration projects.
- Proven experience at bringing strategy into plans into executable actions
- Proven experience at leading or helping grow a PMO department, including development and rolling out of of standards, processes and tools
- Comprehensive knowledge of project/program management methodologies and tools, including Agile and Waterfall.
Nice to Have:
- A bachelor’s degree, College diploma or equivalent experience
- PMP certification