IT - Application & Software Development
Dec 09, 2021
Our client is legal services organisation that is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker. This role is mainly based around Infrastructure & Security.
This is a 1 year term opportunity
- Proven data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience with statistical reporting and analysis.
- Good project management skills and/or substantial exposure to project-based work structures.
- Strong interpersonal skills related to needs identification, business process consultation, solution selling and relationship management at all levels of the organization.
- Understanding of business unit processes, workflows and management control structures.
- 2+ years of experience in a technical environment, testing applications using different types of testing: Functional (Unit Testing, Smoke Testing, Sanity Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, UAT Testing, Accessibility Testing) and Non-Functional (Compatibility Testing, Load Testing, Stress Testing, Security Testing).
- Experience using technologies such as Java, HTML, databases (DB2 & Microsoft SQL Server) and AS/400 exposure would be an asset.
- Experience using automated testing tools such as Selenium, Rational Performance Tester and JMeter, as well as accessibility tools such as Jaws and NVDA would be beneficial.
Nice to Have:
- A university degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related discipline.