IT - IT Support & Sales
Dec 09, 2021
Duration: 6 month project with potential for extension.
• University degree or equivalent work experience
• Insurance or investment skills
• Experience with technology and the ability to self-learn software
• Progressive experience as a Business Analyst or equivalent experience (knowledge of methodologies, tools and techniques for testing and developing business requirements)
A complex life insurance organization.
• Fulfill business analyst role on projects to identify and assess business impacts and risks, solve complex issues, provide recommendations on options, and help define end state of desired changes
• Engage business partners and SMEs to identify and document business needs
• Work with business partners to ensure that IT development and implementations are meeting business strategies
• Execute business acceptance testing including preparation of test plans, execution of test cases, documentation of results and filing of defects
• Create and/or provides input into internal and external communications and user documentation
• Technical knowledge expertise during info delivery session(s) to end users