IT - Application & Software Development
Dec 09, 2021
What you will do
- Provide leadership and management of project resources
- Acts as the front-line contact with stakeholder representatives on all project-related issues.
- Builds and maintains a strong referenceable stakeholder relationship with the stakeholder's management and project teams.
- Manages the overall implementation lifecycle of a project ensuring compliance with existing and future implementation standards.
- Prepares project scope and develops project plans, defines resource loading, skill requirements, milestones, and metrics per standard methods and practices.
- Monitors and documents project status; anticipates problems and resolves them or escalates them to appropriate level of management for resolution.
- Assist with managing the project budget including managing of forecasts against actuals
- Provides direction for deployment and change management activities.
- Works collaboratively with other internal departments (i.e. R&D, Customer Support, Training, etc.) to properly leverage resources to address stakeholder needs.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn new application functionality – strive to be a Product expert
What you will bring
- 2 to 5 years managing Projects / Programs
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or a related business discipline
- PMP and Agile certified
- An analytical mindset with a keen focus on data
- Excellent project planning, budgeting, scheduling, and resource management skills.
- Effective time management, documentation, and organizational skills.
- Solid comprehension of databases, web applications and networking environments
- Strong business communication skills (verbal and written)
- High energy with a drive to succeed
- Confidence in yourself and in your capabilities