IT - Systems Integration
Dec 09, 2021
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives. A company that believes in work/life balance, promotion from within and recognizing top performers etc.
What’s in it for you?
Join a team in expansion mode. Be at the forefront of security transformation in a Fortune 500 firm.
- Monitor environment using tools such as Splunk, Qualys, ServiceNow, McAfee, etc.
- Work collaboratively within a team of security professionals and across the organization in matters of security best practices, product research and currency as well as product support
- Support various IT, IT Security and Business projects by providing input on security technologies and operational practices.
- Develop subject matter expertise on assigned security technologies enabling effective and efficient delivery of security services.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years of broad information security technology experience role for a large organization.
- Infrastructure experience with Windows, Linux, Unix, AIX servers.
- Infrastructure experience with Windows and MAC OS.
- Experience in McAfee Security Suite for endpoint. This includes ePO, Anti-Virus, Host Intrusion Prevention, Drive Encryption and Data Loss Prevention.
- CISSP, OSCP, CISA is an asset but not mandatory.
- Experience with Splunk and the Enterprise Security Module would be an asset.
- Experience with Crowdstrike and ServiceNow would be an asset.
- Experience in IT production operations and incident response would be an asset.