Dec 09, 2021
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives. A company that believes in work/life balance, promotion from within and recognizing top performers etc.
What’s in it for you?
Join a team in expansion mode. Be at the forefront of transformation in a Fortune 500 firm.
- Play a vital strategic role in leading the deployment of the Continuous Improvement (CI) Management System and other key transformation initiatives.
- Lead a team to find efficiencies, cost savings and create a culture of accountability across the enterprise while focusing on outcomes and productivity.
- Leverage project management, lean six sigma and leadership experience to lead the transformative initiatives within the enterprise.
- Be comfortable in challenging existing practices and develop innovative solutions to increase operational efficiencies.
- Lead, guide and identify the design implementation of targeted process change strategies and present to Leadership
- Make recommendations and decisions with consideration to the key variables; outline pros and cons of possible solutions; highlight key findings from cost benefit analysis and potential risk associated with each alternative.
- Working with key business partners, build the project plans for change implementation; identifying major project milestones and deliverables.
- Lead CI Consultants in partnering with all levels of the organization to develop and execute plans to standardize process, increase capacity, increase operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Directs projects on change implementation to ensure outcome is aligned to the solution originally identified.
- Leverages cross functional business partners throughout the organization to lead projects, ensuring timeliness, accuracy, compliance and adherence to regulations and standards.
Qualifications and Experience
- Looking for a people leader who has experienced several significant corporate level transformation initiatives.
- Project Management, PMP
- LSSBB (Lean Six Sigma Black Belt) certification
- Strong level of proficiency with Microsoft Visio
- Experience in implementing the Continuous Improvement (CI) Management System (McKinsey model)
- 8 - 10 years of relevant experience with a background in process re-engineering/process improvement
- At least 5 years of people management experience or as a lead consultant
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline
- Proven track record of improving process efficiencies and solving problems
- Excellent project management skills
- Exceptional consultative and communication skills to lead, inspire and influence change while working effectively with end users, IT, employees, vendors/consultants and customers
- Experience in implementing the Continuous Improvement (CI) Management System (McKinsey model