IT - Application & Software Development
Dec 09, 2021
Senior Manager, Cloud Support
Our client is committed to helping their partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging their hyper-scale platform technology, an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to increase adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, they invite visionaries to join their team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
Seeking a Senior Manager, Cloud Support responsible for delivering value and support to their customers, through the strategic transformation initiatives for Cloud Customer Services.
In this role, you will lead large-scale transformations that address business challenges and help
achieve organizational goals and objectives.
The primary focus is to understand customer interactions and how they contribute to customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction. This knowledge will be used to identify the major contributors to customer support experience and drive a continuous improvement program. You will work closely with various stakeholders across the organization and at all levels, including suppliers and customers to effectively carry out the responsibilities, with a goal of delivering best-in- class customer experience across all touch-points.
How will you create an impact?
• Lead and manage Global 365x24x7 Support team servicing an Enterprise level business, responsible for strategy, development, organizational structure, and performance of the team to provide a best-in-class customer service experience
• Work as part of the overall service delivery team providing 1st and 2nd level of support for multi-channel business
• Define long term vision and roadmap for Cloud Support team on both organizational and technology perspectives, aligning with organizational business objectives with emerging customer trends and technologies
• Develop new and innovative ways to reduce incident volume; identify and implement strategies using modern technology to improve service quality, productivity, and profitability.
• Establish Cloud Support teams as well as individual goals aligned with the company’s objectives. Define and execute a strategy to achieve the goals.
• Define, measure, and analyze key performance indicators to be able to make data- driven decisions
• Meet KPIs for touch-points, growth, and retention of customers
• Adhere to established SLA objectives.
• Make regular reports to senior management on customer pain points and opportunities for improvement within product features. Become the voice of the customer when it comes to internal decision-making
• Drive continuous improvement to Incident, Problem, and Change management practices following ITIL 4 framework where possible
• Collaborate with engineering, support, and R&D teams to develop or enhance, customer-facing materials including knowledge base articles and tutorials.
Manage resolution of complex technical issues impacting customer service and proactively preventing negative Customer experience
Perform periodic customer reviews by talking to customers, measuring customer satisfaction by means of NPS/CSAT scores to improve customer service and service offering
Develop programs and a culture that increases engagement and development •
Lead the training and development of direct reports, cross-functional teammates, and internal and external stakeholders to achieve desired results.
Assist in the recruiting process
Complete mid-year review process as well as annual performance
Establish SMART Goals and Objectives
Coach and develop direct reports to build core competencies
Conduct regular 1:1 sessions with direct reports, Commercial Team Leads, NAM’s to ensure continuity of performance and drive employee engagement
Cross-functionals collaboration to drive best practices
reviews for direct reports
• Lead monthly, quarterly audits for the function to ensure delivers are met
• Comply with all company policy and procedures and make recommendations for improvements where applicable
Drive strong employee engagement through meaningful initiatives
Cultivate and maintain positive relationships with customers and
Participation in special projects as assigned