IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 20, 2021
Is a large insurance company, specializing in life insurance.
What’s in for you:
You’re joining a growing and exciting team that use the latest and greatest technologies related to security.
- Develop, manage and deliver on effective implementation of the Cyber Security Program
- Provide guidance and expertise regarding the security architecture for application development or infrastructure initiatives
- Manage/facilitate security due diligence activities throughout the Application Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to ensure that security risks are identified, and controls are implemented to mitigate risk
- Maintain the Enterprise Cyber Security Framework, Information Security Policy (ISP), and Standards
- Act as the primary contact during any information security incidents investigation and coordinate actions and reporting.
- 5-10 years of experience working in a Security role
- 5-10 years network administrative experience
- 3-5 years’ experience administrating a windows focused infrastructure
- Experience working with and managing policies, procedures, standards and guidelines related to SSAE 16/18
- Experience with Virtual Machine infrastructure (VMware)
- Experience utilizing SIEM, Firewalls, IPS, DLP, Check Point, Antivirus/Anti-malware in an enterprise environment.
- Deep experience with public/private cloud security infrastructure