IT - Project Management
Oct 20, 2021
Duration: 13 months on contract, with high probability of renewal.
- The consultant will support the finance transformations projects as the sole change management consultant. Therefore, a background working with finance departments, processes and systems is an asset. Areas of focus include treasury, procurement and delegation of authorities.
- The position requires in-depth, practical knowledge of ADKAR and other change management principles, standards and processes, project management methodologies, the agile methodology.
- Excellent partnership, consultation, facilitation, and communication skills are required.
- Proficiency with corporate-standard software applications, Office 365 and a personal computer is essential.
- Knowledge is generally acquired by having:
- an undergraduate degree (e.g. Business Administration, Social Sciences, Human Resources Management, Organizational Development)
- At least 4 years of experience in the field of organizational change management and/or project management,
- or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Certification in one or more of the following:
- Prosci Change Management Certification Program or
- Experienced Practitioner Program
- ACMP Certified Change Management Professional program
- Project Management certification
One of Canada's largest lenders.
- Develops and enables execution of change management plans for the finance transformations projects
- manages the people side of change, including performing change assessments, identifying change risks, and developing change management plans and success measures to mitigate risks and achieve business objectives
- engages subject matter experts from across divisions to assess impacts and help execute change tactics
- works closely with assigned product owners to review backlog priorities and manage higher impact changes being introduced in systems and processes
- works in partnership with project managers to embed change plans, identify issues, and provide consolidated reporting and updates
- provides change management consulting and coaching to sponsors, project team members, leadership teams and stakeholders to help maximize adoption
- Informs and executes the team’s methodology and operating model, including supporting an analytics approach
- embraces and makes recommendations to enhance the Change team’s foundational processes and toolkit, including its operating model (framework, tools and templates)
- evaluates the effectiveness of change assessments and plans during assigned initiatives and makes adjustments accordingly to enhance adoption gathers analytics, partner feedback and other measurements on the effectiveness of change tactics throughout initiatives, including post-implementation, and provides regular reporting to applicable partners and to the Senior Consultant, Change Management, for holistic analysis and improvements