IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 20, 2021
Product Owner/Conversational Designer
- 2+ years of professional experience as an interactive designer/user experience designer or similar field
- 2+ years Product Owner (Enterprise Level)
Nice to Have:
- Additional experience in project management, product ownership, human-computer interaction design multimodal (digital/voice) interfaces a bonus.
- User experience design experience including data-driven analytics and a working understanding of speech and language technologies.
- Experience working cross-team and synthesizing feedback and input from development, QA, product management, engineering, and marketing.
Our client is…
- A global full-service digital consultancy firm. Their global team is dedicated to delivering seamlessly integrated strategies, immersive user experiences, cross-platform development, deployment, training, and ongoing support. They have a results-focused approach which allows them to understand the client needs, shape digital strategies, and forge a path to deliver business success.
- Own the product from contract to launch, working with internal teams in agile methodology to produce exceptionally designed experiences
- Meet with internal and external executive stakeholders to communicate the process and needs of the project
- Produce user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and rigorous user interface specifications
- Confidently defend design rationale used to create solutions in frequent executive-level design reviews