IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 20, 2021
6 month contract
Our client, a leading Professional services organization. Located in Toronto Downtown.
3+ years of experience as an administrator or developer, building in the Salesforce Billing and/or Revenue Clouds, Quote-to-Cash, CPQ
• Highly proficient with Salesforce Billing , CPQ Quote-to-Cash, Order-to-Cash
• 3+ years of experience with declarative development on the Force.com platform
• 3+ years of experience in user acceptance test planning and execution
• Proven ability to manage projects, lead discovery and build cycles, and work in a collaborative team environment. Experience with Salesforce declarative tools - process builders, workflows, etc.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced but rewarding environment, with an eagerness to learn and contribute to augmentation of your own skills and team functionality
• Salesforce Administration, Salesforce Billing super Badge and CPQ Specialist preferred
• Bachelor's (B.S.) Degree or equivalent experience, ideally in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, or related field(s)
• Solid exposure to CRM (Salesforce Billing) Systems
• 3+ years of exposure to a CPQ platform (Salesforce preferred)
- Work within defined project teams to perform the technical implementation, Support and necessary application configuration outlined by customer requirements meetings. The candidate will be responsible for completing tasks on one or more concurrent projects and reporting status to the assigned Project Manager