IT - Systems Integration
Oct 20, 2021
Duration: 6 month contract with chance of renewal
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, undergoing major business and technology transformation across the enterprise.
- Actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal stakeholder relationships.
- Through the implementation and use of CI tools, diagnose, design, develop, manage, support and lead business units through the Continuous Improvement management system processes.
- Continuously work with internal clients to provide input into the development and application of the CI processes, services, and solutions that support the strategic direction and have a long term impact on achieving business goals (including sourcing relevant metrics, huddle boards, driving engagement).
- Work with business unit to acquire data necessary for the CI diagnostic, and support the development of key questions to probe clients for requirements. Use Excel/Access systems to analyze results to identify top opportunity areas, identify process improvements and develop specific actionable plans.
- Engage, facilitate and influence to assist in root cause problem solving with the CI team and front line business leadership. Influence front line leadership and associates as to the need for change and ability to communicate how it will benefit the organization.
- 2+ years of Process Mapping
- Ability to influence leadership
- Experience in Lean or Six Sigma environment with an understanding of Continuous Improvement (CI)
- Experience in implementation and coaching leaders on the use of CI tools such as: huddles; performance boards and performance metrics; leadership practices; standard processes; root cause problem solving would be assets
- Awareness of the Continuous Improvement phases (prepare, diagnose, design, implement) would be an asset.
- Ability to facilitate Kaizen and process mapping sessions
- Experience in training and coaching of frontline employees and leaders
- Advanced Microsoft Suite skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project, Visio for Organizational Design only)
- Advanced ability to deliver presentations to executive level leaders
- Advanced communication skills - written & verbal