IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 20, 2021
1 Year contract
- 3+ years professional experience in game development
- Professional experience in Android or iOS development
- Working knowledge of Unity3d.
- Fluent in C# and/or 1-3 years working in C#
- Excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a team.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and provide technical solutions & recommendations
- A personal passion for staying on top of new technologies, game trends and discovering ways for implementation.
Our client, a leading Canadian owned VR gaming company.
- Accurately scope, develop and deliver game components on time and to the highest quality.
- Play a key part of the team in architecting and building out gameplay systems
- Constantly iterating and optimizing their systems to drive performance and world class play experiences.
- Vital to identifying potential performance issues, and optimizing to reduce performance bottlenecks.
- Responsible for the quality of code produced. This will require regular code reviews and architecture reviews at milestones through the course of the project.
- Understanding of proper git management practices and pull requests
- Contribute to some design and brainstorming on new activities.