IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 20, 2021
D365 Data Migration Consultant
- Design and develop data sets and models to address the reporting and integration needs of the business
- Design and develop data transformations to manage and curate data for consumption
- Develop and manage data availability via endpoints like the Data Lake and Datawarehouse
- Prepare datasets for Power BI reporting
- Solution data pipelines for various application integration needs
- Support production issues based on team leads directions
- Create and maintain data flow and architecture diagrams
- Ensure all data solutions are adhering to recommended best practices and standards
- Work with team lead and BA in the process of discovery, design solutions and estimate the work involved in the delivery of different projects and tasks
- Experienced Azure Data engineer with proven expertise in Azure Data Factory, Azure Sql DB, Azure Synapse, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Data Lake and Azure Synapse involving data ingestion and transformation solutions.
- Design and build pipelines to ingest data from source systems and data transformation using Azure Data Factory into Azure Data Lake.
- Hands on development Design and Develop applications using Azure ADF Databricks.
- In depth understanding of Azure cloud and Data lake and Analytics solutions on Azure Work with the SMEs to implement data strategies build data flows.
- Knowledge of Spark SQL and PySpark.
- Very strong and clear in ETL/ELT concept.
- Strong project experience using TSQL.
- Experience with data visualization tools like Power BI.
- Experience doing complex queries and transformations on large data set.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, CIS, Engineering, or related field is preferred.
- 3 years of experience as a Data Engineer, BI Specialist or in a similar role.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, interpersonal and team participation skills are a must.
- MS Dynamics 365 experience (Certifications a plus).
- Knowledge of end to end D365 module implementation.
- Skills in web services, C#, XML, Azure Platforms (Data Lake, Data Factory), SharePoint, Azure Service Bus, Power BI, API integration and development.
- Azure Development (Azure functions, Logic Apps, Service Bus etc.).
- Understanding of LCS (Life Cycle Services) and Azure DevOps.
- Experience with the Microsoft Power Platform.