IT - Executive
Oct 20, 2021
- 8+ years experience in product management and/or business analysis
Nice To Haves:
- Agency/consultancy experience is an asset
- Certification in product management, product ownership, and/or scrum management
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Business Management, or related field
Our client is…
- A global full-service digital consultancy firm. Their global team is dedicated to delivering seamlessly integrated strategies, immersive user experiences, cross-platform development, deployment, training, and ongoing support. They have a results-focused approach which allows them to understand the client needs, shape digital strategies, and forge a path to deliver business success.
- Manage a sub-regional team of product managers, supporting regional Product Management initiatives as required
- Work closely with client and project stakeholders to translate the intended solution or product vision to actionable tasks and specifications
- Manage optimization planning to bring continuous value to long-term products and initiatives
- Work with Strategy, Client Services and Project Management to determine the approach, deliverables and estimated effort necessary for the near and long-term product ownership and related business analysis activities.