IT - IT Support & Sales
Oct 20, 2021
Our client is a fast growing provider of Managed IT Services, and IT Consulting Services in central Toronto. They deliver IT services to clients across the GTA. Being in the industry for nearly three decades, our client is committed to providing the very best in IT support.
What’s in it for you?
Our client offers competitive compensation & employee benefits. At the same time, our client empowers its teams to harness new ideas, and allows staff to have autonomy over their work and have an active voice in the company. They encourage their staff to share ideas that could help the company grow, and not hold back.
Active roll in solving customer problems and deliver a positive service experience.
Be dependable and accountable..
Responsible for remote and onsite technical support for clients.
- Sophos XG, SonicWALL, Cisco ASA, Juniper
- Able to install and support VoIP phone systems, specifically Asterisk / FreePBX
Advanced networking skills: VLANs, Mesh WiFi and IPsec VPN
- Administration of Microsoft 365 / Exchange, and Google Workspace
Nice to Have:
- Microsoft certifications (MCSA, MCSE, etc.)
- Apple certifications
- Cisco certification
- Simple cabling jobs (Cat 5e, Cat 6, patch panels, etc.)